Conference Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
PAGICLE Ltd for people with a common agenda, cause, and interests, who collaborate by sharing ideas, information, and resources. It is of utmost importance to PAGICLE Ltd that each person attending one of our conferences and events has a positive and rewarding experience and to that end, we invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, vendors, and others (“Participants”) to help us realize a safe, respectful, and positive experience for everyone. When you participate in an event hosted by PAGICLE Ltd, you are contributing to the overall experience, which makes us all accountable to each other.
PAGICLE Ltd has established this Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to Participants and to ensure that all Participants understand what behavior is expected, and what behavior will not be tolerated at an event organized by PAGICLE Ltd. PAGICLE Ltd expects all Participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all events. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, and in related online communities and social media.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
- Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
- If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately. Conference staff can be identified, as they will be wearing branded clothing and/or badges. Our Staff will assist in making sure your report is taken. If you would prefer to report anonymously, or do not feel comfortable approaching a staff member, you may use our contact form above.
- Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
- We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.
Filming or Capturing:
In order to make PAGICLE Ltd Conferences a great experience for everyone, do not photograph, video, or audio record anyone without their permission, even in virtual spaces.
If you are unsure, whether the incident is a violation, or whether this Code of Conduct covers the space where it happened, we encourage you to still report it by contacting us. We would much rather have a few extra reports where we decide to take no action, rather than miss a report of an actual violation. We do not look negatively at you if we find the incident is not a violation. In addition, knowing about incidents that are not violations, or happen outside our spaces, can help us to improve the Code of Conduct or the processes surrounding it.
This Code of Conduct is licensed CC BY-SA 4.0.
Divi Dry Cleaning
Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services
Monday–Friday: 6am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm